Devonshire House School & The Oak Tree Nursery Fees for the Academic Year 2021-2022
Termly charges with effect from September 2021
- Oak Tree Nursery, morning or afternoon session: £3,290
- Oak Tree Nursery, full day: £5,250
- Oak Tree Nursery, extended full day (to 5.30pm): 6,050
- Pre Reception & Reception (three and four year olds): £6,310*
- P1-U8 (five year olds and over): £6,825
* Please note that fees will be lower for pupils aged 3-4 who receive a free place for fifteen free hours as a result of Government Early Years’ Funding and whose parents choose to take up a full time place. This is dependent on the funding being available, the pupil being eligible, and the School offering places under this Scheme. The School reserves the right to withdraw from this Scheme at any time
- Lunch and mid-morning milk/drink and biscuits (Devonshire House): £575
- Lunch and mid-morning milk/drink and biscuits (Oak Tree Nursery): £525
- An annual charge of £210 is made for programmed school visits and trips.
There will be no extra charge for general exercise books and stationery but school books lost or damaged will be charged for.
- Ballet: £275
- Chess: £300
- Instrumental: £385
- Piano: £385
- Speech and Communication: £310
- Voice: £385
- Yoga: £275
Insurance (School Fees Remission and Personal Accident): £46
Insurance (School Fees Remission and Personal Accident) Oak Tree Nursery, morning or afternoon session: £25
Applications and Deposits
A non-returnable fee of £100 is required when an application for a place is registered. Once a place is offered by the School, a deposit of £2,500 becomes due. The deposit becomes refundable only once a child joins the School. £1,000 of the deposit is taken as part payment of the first term’s fees. The remaining balance is refunded following a child’s last term.
For a child joining the School, the first term’s fees are due in full by the end of the Spring Term preceding entry.
On acceptance of a place, parents agree to the terms and conditions as published to them in the prospectus, the Terms and Conditions, and accompanying documentation.
All fees are payable termly, strictly in advance, and by the end of the preceding term. In the event that fees are not paid by the due date an additional charge of £100 may be levied. Interest will also be chargeable.
A full term’s notice, in writing, or fees in lieu will be required in the event of a pupil being withdrawn from the School or for cancellation of optional extras. Any such notice must expire at the end of a term.
The School Fees Remission and Personal Accident policies are arranged with reputable insurance companies and the School has no direct liability for payments due under these policies.
The School reserves the right to cancel any place offered, or to end tuition at any time by notice to a parent or guardian.
The School reserves the right to amend any fees.