- We have fun and we love learning!
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- We have seven areas of learning.
- There are three prime areas that are considered most essential for our healthy development and future learning:
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
Communication and Language
- As we grow, the prime areas will help us to develop skills in the four specific areas:
Understanding the World
Expressive Arts and Design
- All the teaching and learning in our classroom is underpinned by these principles:
A Unique Child – Each one of us is unique, we are constantly learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
Positive Relationships – We learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
Enabling Environment – We learn and develop well in environments where adults can respond to our individual needs and where there is a good partnership between practitioners, parents and carers.
Learning and Development – The adults that support us respect that we all develop and learn in different ways and at different times.